Yes, I am a demanding little girl, even with Santa.
For 2010, I just have a few little things on my list, not too much to ask for I don’t think!
- That Panoramio would get a better picture uploader. Come on! One at a time? Why don’t you just ask iPhoto for a quick upload button like Flickr has and we’d all be happy. (I also will add to that list more robust profiles for contributors)
- The Foursquare, Brightkite, Gowalla or DailyPlaces would create a map-widget showing all my check-ins in real time with links to photos, etc. First one to make it goes on my blog!
- That someone would come up with a really good Word Press plug-in which allows me to show a map of ALL my geo-tagged photos, blog posts, etc. for my blog. This I really really want (pout!) (sssshhhh I am currently investigating something that might come close, stay posted!)
- That Posterous would push to Foursquare, Brightkite, Gowalla and/or DailyPlaces so I can REALLY have One Push Publishing
- That the GPS Locator in my Coolpix P6000 would move FASTER than a turtle in a molasses mud bath! (but otherwise I <3 my Coolpix)
Now, if you are a good little Elf and know that I am going to get any of these things or where I can find them if Santa thinks I was too naughty to give them to me, please speak up below before I have a full blown tantrum.
Have you been naughty or nice? Have something on your Santa List? Let’s hear it!