Property inventory and management
Smartphone app Imfuna Rent Pro is a new smartphone app designed for tracking properties by allowing photo capturing, notes, dictation and other tracking and reporting features aimed to streamline life for property managers. The company offers various other smartphone apps as featured in the video above.
The app works on Android, iPhone 3 and 4 and is compatible with Mac and PC. The goal is to add productivity by aiding in the speed of agreements between landlords and tenants, help avoid disputes (thus saving money), store records in the cloud online, privately share records with individuals and groups who can collaborate, and even improve the maintenance process with better documentation.
According to their site, the Imfuma platform works as follows:
- Capture, organize and catalog all inventory data during inspections with an iPhone or Android device
- Easily create time- and location-stamped reports on the property’s condition using notes, photos, dictation and pre-set conditions
- Save all property data in a secure “cloud” workspace where dictation is transcribed, data is formatted and stored and reports created
- Fine-tune your property data before reporting, including accurate and fast transcriptions received through Imfuna’s unique crowd-sourced transcription service
- Publish and share reports online and in PDF – simple and fast – between many parties at once with real-time updates, and even compare reports over time
- Keep a secure, historical record of the inventory report
AGBeat is not affiliated with Imfuna.