For many real estate agents, the holidays can slow business down. It’s time for some #ProductivityAndChill.
Instead of spending all day binge-watching Hulu or Netflix, in between every episode, take 10 to 15 minutes to do something for your business. Here are some great ideas for things that don’t take long, but provide some long-lasting benefits:
1. Get inspired by your favorite websites. Where do you like to shop or get your news information? Browse through their site with one purpose in mind, to see why it draws you in and how you can implement their methods into your own business.
2. Catch up on the news. Read some articles here or at The American Genius that you might have overlooked or passed by because you thought they didn’t pertain to you. Keeping up with various industries can benefit you.
3. Use your social media tools to set up posts on Twitter or Facebook.
4. Improve your webpages by writing new product descriptions or optimizing images for SEO.
5. Go through the App Store to find new apps which can help make your life easier.
6. Learn to use a new social media platform to reach out to new customers.
7. Go through your social media feed. See what people are talking about and what’s trending. Make notes when you get inspiration.
8. Clean up the documents in your laptop. Organize them more effectively so you can always find what you need.
9. Clean up your email. Unsubscribe from newsletters that you don’t ever look at. Delete messages that are old. Set up folders to save information that you may need at a later date.
10. Customize your email. Set it up to pre-sort emails into different folders to allow you to work more productively when you get back to work after the New Year.
These little tasks can eat away at your time when you’re busy trying to get things done, but when you’re relaxed and just want to feel more productive, take a few minutes to do something that won’t overtask your brain, but needs to be done to keep you more organized throughout your week.