Improve conversions, and of course, closings
While business professionals wake up every morning for reasons of passion and inspiration, neither of those can exist unless the lights are kept on, so it is important to stay on top of the tricks and methods that help to improve any professional’s conversion rates, increase sales, and naturally, increased closed sales.
From analyzing what smells retailers can use to improve sales to scientifically proven methods of persuasion, here are some stories from 2012 to inspire your business as we move into the new year.
11 ways to improve conversions and sales
- Using the Primacy Effect to get more leads, increase profits
- How to increase prices without killing your customer base
- Top scientifically proven methods of persuastion: video
- What type of scent causes consumers to spend more money?
- Hot to attract or repel consumers with color
- Why prices ending in 9 sell best: study
- How retailers can skyrocket revenue with one marketing tweak
- Using tie-down phrases to close more deals
- Why “no” is the most dangerous word in business
- 5 basic phrases to improve sales conversions on your site
- Improve closing ratios by honing these five skills
Bonus: inspirational quotes
While we’re thinking about sales, persuasion, and conversion, here are some quotes to get you even more motivated!
“Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman – not the attitude of the prospect.” -W. Clement Stone
“I like to think of sales as the ability to gracefully persuade, not manipulate, a person or persons into a win-win situation.” -Bo Bennett
“For every sale you miss because you’re too enthusiastic, you will miss a hundred because you’re not enthusiastic enough.” -Zig Ziglar
“Advertising isn’t a science. It’s persuasion. And persuasion is an art.” -William Bernbach
“Whenever an individual or a business decides that success has been attained, progress stops.” -Thomas J. Watson Jr.
“Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.” -Brian Vaszily