Many people will take a step back and do some evaluating at the dawn of a New Year when it comes to their business, but have a harder time realizing it might be time to take some closer looks at themselves. So in this article, I’m not talking. Just bringing forth some questions for you to ponder.
Be Honest with Yourself, Ask Why !
- What are your greatest strengths? Weaknesses?
- What would others say were your greatest strengths? Weaknesses?
- Do you allow people to positively or negatively influence your life?
- What are your fears? How can you develop the confidence to overcome them?
- Is your career fulfilling? Is there a way to increase your fulfillment in your career?
- Do you have any skills/talents you don’t use? If not, why aren’t you?
- Do you have a list of goals? What steps do you take daily to achieve them?
If You Were Given One More Year to Live…
- What would you continue in the same career?
- What goals would you make sure were completed? (Family, Career, Spiritual, Physical)
- Who would you spend more time with?
- Would you mend any relationships?
Control your Destiny
Take charge in 2009. Make it your year for positive changes! Happy New Year.
Image Courtesy of RickyDavid
January 1, 2009 at 9:46 am
The time of evaluation – only works when one is honest with themself. I like this list, it simply ask the tough questions, the questions about our deepest desires and what it takes to really make a person have a great new year.
The answers reval much more than numbers, More so, what does it take to do it with passion and keep balance, so we continue to love what we do.
Happy New Year!
January 1, 2009 at 1:19 pm
Happy New Year, Kim!
It is important to have goals for you personally, spiritually, professionally it really makes you prioritize.
Better to set one in each and do it rather than do a list and not accomplish it.