TweetWorks announces their launch and gives their first interview to AgentGenius.com. TweetWorks.com is a Twitter application that allows users to create public or private groups (a feature that Twitter users have been demanding since Twitter was born) and features threaded conversations (woo hoo!). You must have a Twitter log in to comment on TweetWorks, but one of the features I love is that you can deselect the “post this on twitter” option and communicate completely outside of Twitter which is helpful, especially in your private tweetworks groups.
If you don’t like the folly of Twitter, this is the perfect tool for practical, controlled use of Twitter and allows you to get very specific with how you engage conversations.
The real estate industry is the perfect group to be early adopters of this new tool as the uses are endless. Here is a quick list below of ideas of how to leverage Tweetworks:
- Neighborhood groups– gather locals, organize tweetups through this group, learn about events in the area.
- Groups for upcoming conferences– organize socials, share lodging details, meet speakers in advance.
- Professional or social groups– currently, there is a group called “Real Estate Tweeple” which is a perfect example of a group created for professionals to congregate.
- Help groups– local trade associations can set up a group centered around providing answers and connecting directly with those in need.
- Interest groups– set up or join a group about your passion be it wine, puppies, babies, technology, fancy pens or religion.