Up your email marketing game
If your email marketing isn’t hitting the mark, and you’ve already subscribed to dozens of newsletters to see what others are doing, fret not. Customer.io has compiled a Tumblr blog filled with examples of what they consider to be “great email copy” to inspire you.
Further, the email copy showcased is more than just samples, they’ve actually pointed out what is “great” about the copy, and why each works. Looking at pretty pictures of other emailers is fun, but getting into the science of email marketing is crucial to improving your conversion rates.
Samples of “Great Email Copy”
Here are just a few samples from site (click any image to read the full details on the Great Email Copy blog as to what makes the copy “great”):
If you come across an email that you think should be dissected and featured on the blog, submit it here.
If you’re still reading, that means you’re serious about your email marketing game and you’re in it to win it.
So here is more reading to get your gears turning:
- Email marketing tools still not being used adequately by most businesses
- Strategies for timing your email marketing for maximum return
- 3 ways to increase the chances your email marketing gets read
- Where to find the best email designs around
- Study shows overlooked sweet spots in email marketing
- Build stronger relationships with prospects and clients
- Measuring effectiveness of your email marketing efforts
- Top 5 email marketing mistakes you can correct right now
- Some experts say email marketing is dead – true or false?
- Get insight about potential clients from their email addresses
- Receiptful turns your emailed receipts into useful marketing tools
Keep pushing forward and never stop learning about email marketing. What works today won’t work tomorrow, and survival means staying on top of the trends.